Douay-Rheims Bible (Large Black)
The most beautiful and traditional Catholic Bible in English! The first ever digitally typeset edition with newly redrawn color maps, beautifully bound in leather with gilt edges.
For over 300 years, the Douay-Rheims Bible was the only Catholic English translation of Scripture used. It continues to be used officially in Catholic churches today.
- Leather bound cover with stitched edges
- Gold gilt edged pages and 2 ribbons.
- Completely retypeset to reproduce the original 1899 edition, making reading much easier.
- Eleven coloured maps digitally redrawn by hand and fully coloured
- 32 beautiful engravings that recreate key moments in Biblical History
- Family Register section