As Christians, we celebrate Easter as God’s triumph over death. The earth sings out, “Alleluia, Alleluia Christ is risen!” With its roots in Hebrew, alleluia means “Praise the Lord.” After a season of repentance and turning our hearts back to God, we hope in the risen Christ. Christ, the Sacrificial Lamb, gave up his life for us. These Greek letters, Alpha and Omega, signify that God is the beginning and the end. The Easter Lily represents a trumpet’s proclamation of the Good News of the Resurrection. From death to life, Christ reigns.
- From the Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
- A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.