“To withstand Satan’s assault upon our souls, we must arm ourselves with the weapons of faith (see Eph 6). … May these prayers bring you the protection and deliverance the Lord desires for you and your loved ones.”
Spiritual warfare is fought with the “weapons” the Church gives us: the Sacraments, the word of God, prayer, and sacramentals. Essential Spiritual Warfare Prayers for Protection and Deliverance gives you the tools to combat the influence of evil in your life and to live in peace, close to Jesus and Mary.
Features & Benefits
- Nihil Obstat and introduction by Fr. James R. Mattaliano, SJ, President of the Pope Leo XIII Institute for the education and training of priests in the holy ministry of exorcism and deliverance
- Presents the topic of spiritual warfare pastorally, prayerfully, and catechetically, in the light of Scripture and the Catechism of the Catholic Church
- Emphasizes the power and importance of the Sacraments in the battle against Satan, with practical tips for living a sacramental life
- Contains traditional prayers and devotions to Jesus, the Holy Spirit, Mary, Saint Joseph, the angels, and the saints for protection and deliverance
- Includes a section on the meaning, importance, and proper use of sacramentals